Glass Cloth Tape Rubber Adhesive Tape
• Commonly used for securing trace heating cables, motor phase insulation, the outer wrap of coil windings and coil end fixing.
• This is a woven glass cloth tape with a thermosetting rubber based adhesive. It has a Class B rating which means it will perform continuously at 130°C.
• This tape has a total thickness of 0.18mm, which makes it an incredibly durable cloth based product.
• It has been in our range of products for over ten years and is now recognised as one of the best glass tapes in its class.
• Clever thermosetting rubber adhesive
• 130°C continuous service temperature
• 0.18mm thick woven glass cloth fabric
• General Domestic Repairs