Flexistrip Glazing Tape Black Butyl Tape
• This tape used for installing double glazed units, laminated glass and single glass into windows in exterior and interior situation.
• Combining superior performance, durability, security and ease of use, with a neat and instantly over-paintable finish.
• Butyl Tape Sealant manufactured by Hodgson fulfils the many requirements of factory glaziers, site glaziers and specifiers.
• Suitable for both non drained, drained and ventilated frames
• Excellent finish does not require capping
• Can be overcoated immediately with solvent water borne paints and stains
• Immediate application onto coated timber no special primers required
• Available in a wide variety of widths and sizes
• Superior load bearing characteristics
• Application temperature +5°C – +30°C
• Durable material service life in excess of 20 years depending on conditions